This is an easy Mexican Chicken casserole that I tweaked a little to be "Weight Watcher friendly". Ejoy! Ole' y'all!
• 6 cups tortilla chips, crushed (Baked Tostitos work great!)
• 2 chicken breasts, boiled and shredded (4 halves)
• 2 cups cheddar cheese (2% Sharp Cheddar)
• 1 can cream of chicken soup (Low-fat)
• 1 (16-ounce) container fresh salsa (or the jar stuff will work fine too!)
• 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream (reduced fat)
• 1 can black olives, chopped
Mix all ingredients together well in baking dish and bake for 45 min on 375 degrees.
Now you can't get much easier than that, can you? This is great to serve with a nice salad for dinner during the week.